Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Me on Etsy

After what feels like months (in actuality almost two) of not doing anything for my Etsy store today I made five new listings; two star sign greeting cards and three of my colour pen sketches as greeting cards.


Isn't she pretty up there on the Annotated Alice.
So these cards are going for $2.80 (don't let the awesome price fool you, the quality is equally awesome) but I'm only selling within Australia at the moment.

I'm off to do some more artistic exploration, meet you back here tomorrow.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...