Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Artists Artists Everywhere

I'm obsessed with reading the blogs of artists at the moment, Catherine Campbell (My Folk Lover) and Melissa Haslam (Cherry Fields) being two of my favourites.
One of the best things about read these blogs is that it introduces me to more and more artists. The last few days I have practically overdosed on artist blogs and as a result have been introduced to so many artists I just have to share, here are some of my faves.



Sachiko Kanaizumi: born in 1976 in kanagawa, japan. graduated from tama art university.

 Strangely Transparent, 2011.
Tonight, 2011.


Stella Im Hultberg is a painter living and working in Brooklyn, NYC.
Born in South Korea, raised in Seoul, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and later in California.



 Beehive.


Laura Laine is a Helsinki based illustrator.
She has studied fashion design at University of Art and Design Helsinki, but during her studies focused on fashion illustration.

 Bird King.

Birdy.

Julia Sonmi Heglund is a freelance illustrator living in the Los Angeles area.

 Shapeshifter 1.
Shapeshifter 2.

Fumi Mini Nakamura, currently active as freelance illustrator / designer in New York City area.


Dominique Wylestone is an artist living in Melbourne with a fondness and appreciation of local history, place and folklore.

And since I've totally failed to post anything by her before, here is Jane of Jane Eyre by Catherine Campbell.

That's all for now, until next time....


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...