Friday, April 8, 2011

Picture of the Week: A Handful of Civilised Friends

I discovered this picture in Southbank last Sunday. It was a free postcard (www.avantcard.com.au) at this awesome coffee shop/art house (the coffee was great, the croissant was disappointing).

‘She Dreams of Men and Foxes’ by Katrina Rhodes.
For those who love this pic as much as me Katrina is  having a exhibition titled ‘A Handful of Civilised Friends’ from the 21st of April to the 8th of May at the QV Gallery: 34-40 Jane Bell Lane, Melbourne 3000. It seems as each day passes I long all the more to live in Melbourne, everything bloody happens there.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...