Friday, May 6, 2011

Picture of the Week

I'm feeling quite the fool this morning. Turns out I managed to score a job interview (a proper job with pay and everything) and being the self-sabotager that I am failed to check my email and phone messages and had to woefully turn down the offer because I wouldn't make it in time. I feeling very stupid and shame faced and still quite sick. On the up side I'm playing Pokemon of DS which is super fun (doesn't seem to even things out though does it). Maybe this will, I looked into the artist Shag, and was tickled pink by his interpretations of Shakespeare and Myth.

Nick Bottom

Now I don't want to make any wild assumptions since all I'm going on is the title and the picture but I'm pretty sure this a depiction of a few wonderful characters (Bottom for one) from William Shakespeare's A Midsummer's Night Dream, a fantastical and most amusing tale.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...