Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pretty Pictures I Haven't Posted

I'm all up in the air at the moment. For the last few months plans have been in the works to move to Melbourne and now I'm only two week away from the move itself. It's exciting and terrifying all at once, but it's also got me feeling creative and inspired. I suddenly want to try everything and I definitely want to get back to blogging regularly. So here's an easy little post to get me back in the groove. Pretty pictures I've had stored in my data banks, some since I started this blog almost two years ago, but never used. Enjoy!

Photographer: Bruce Weber



Eugenio Recuenco
Chad Michael Ward
Paolo Roversi


As you can see I'm focusing on fashion at the moment, this is more to do with my reawakened interest in Film, Television, and Theatre than anything else. I plan over the next year to explore the design and manufacturing aspects of props, costumes, accessories and more in film etc.
Wish me luck, and of course good luck to all of you in your new year goals and ambitions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...