Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Collections: Books

 I was thinking about what to do for my next collections post and then it struck me, what's the biggest collection in this house? When bookshelves line the walls of almost every room the answer is pretty obvious...



We've got Penguin books...



old books...



children's books...

art books...


hardcover books...

and paper back books.

We've just got a lot of books...
and I didn't even photograph every bookshelf.

A lot of credit has to go to my parents who put together the bulk of this collection. Although I have contributed over the years, particularly during my three year literature degree, which I should also thank my parents for.

Books, I just can't imagine a world without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...