Thursday, September 8, 2011

Along the Laneway

As it turns out my real 100th post is a bit of self promotion. Check it out lovers of vintage and handmade.

This Saturday is the first lane way market Hearsay aka. I have ever done. Until Friday I hadn't even heard of lane way markets and then later that night I received a very exciting email inviting me to be a part of one. The Ra Ra Bazaar is organised by Ra Ra Superstar, an adorable design and vintage store located in Paddington (QLD).

Ra Ra Superstar
Ra Ra Superstore can be found at 248 Given Tce Paddington QLD 4064 down a hot pink lane way, which is where you'll find the markets this Saturday as well (10am-5pm).

I, Hearsay shall be in attendance with many a little treasure for you pleasure, as will Tree Party Designs and Gone Dotti.
here's some sneak peeks of what I'll have on offer.





Also available at my Etsy and Madeit stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...