Thursday, August 4, 2011

Don't Forget

This Friday the 5th of August
166 Ann Street Brisbane City
10am-4pm

I'll be there selling my awesome Hearsay merchandise (available online at Etsy and Madeit).
Come by pick up something for yourself or a friend, or even just grab a business card for future reference.
I'm really excited, though sometime tomorrow morning I think that excitement will turn to nerves, we'll just have to wait and see.

I've been a bit busy getting ready for the markets so I don't have much on line yet, but the next few weeks things will be added to both sites like crazy so keep your peepers peeled.

Now on with the show...

 Christina of Sweden by Alexia Sinclair.

 Madagascar by Walton Ford.

Lotus by Joseph Austin.

Just some more Sydney Awesomeness for your pleasure.

Ta ta for now, and don't forget to come see me at the markets tomorrow.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...