Friday, July 8, 2011

Picture of the Week

I'm feeling kind of panic-y at the moment, or at least I really was last night. It's time to take a plunge and I'm scared. I'm easily spooked, anything out of my comfort zone (sitting in front of a computer screen in the safety of my own home) scares me but I have to change that. And to change that I have to make a change, So I'm going to apply for the next Young Designers Markets/Bleeding Heart City Markets (one not both) and I'm going to get everything ready in time despite my trip to Sydney the week before they're on, and I'm going to do something a little scary.
Here's to the future.

Albert Robida's interpretation of what the year 2000-2  would look like back around 1882.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...