Monday, July 25, 2011

Ack!

Y'all are going to be very cross with me. For the first time since starting this blog, I don't have time to make proper posts and am going to miss this Friday's post all together. I know, I've let you down, you hate me, never again will I have your trust, faith or respect. What? That's how you felt all along, well fine see if I care.

I'm busy busy busy getting ready for the markets (5th of Aug, 10am-4pm, Bleeding Heart Gallery, 166 Ann Street Brisbane) and I'm going to Sydney this Thursday for four, FOUR, days. So I really, really don't have a spare brain cell to dedicate to thinking of awesome blog topics and then trawling the Internet and my home library for relevant pictures. I do however have a spare brain cell with which I can post pictures of my products and workstation as I make the dash to the finish line, and after Sydney I'm sure I can upload some of the prettier pics from my trip. I understand if this is small consolation, but it will have to do.

And away we go...



Clips ahoy!
If you like any of these you know where I'll be.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...