Friday, May 27, 2011

Picture of the Week

I saw Water for Elephants (Francis Lawrence, 2011) yesterday and I know what you're thinking, does this girl do anything besides watch movies and write this blog? And the answer is... of course not, why would I.
The film was good, though I came away unsure how to feel and if you're an animal lover, like myself, you may find parts of the movie painful to watch.

Elephant, 2009.
A beautiful yet poignant illustration by Sydney born, London based artist Kareena Zerefos.

I'm feeling a bit melancholy now and I don't know if it's the movie or the picture, regardless, I like them both.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...