Saturday, May 28, 2011

More Practise Pics

I thought I'd have more than this by now, but apparently I've been lazy, anyway here's three more practise pictures I did based on works by other artists.

 My Garance Doré page.
Pen.

 My Virginia Frances Sterrett page.
Watercolour paint and pen.

My John William Waterhouse page (I swear this one looks better in person, I was very proud of it.)
Colour Pencil.

Please excuse the shoddy photo's, it's very overcast at the moment and I'm exhausted from a big day of dog training (though probably not as exhausted as Scooby and Fuzz).


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...