Saturday, May 14, 2011

Picture of the Week

Blogspot was down yesterday and so for the first time I broke my strict Monday/Wednesday/Friday blogging routine.
I had actually picked my Picture of the Week by searching my archives for Fri which returned a bunch of pictures from my Friendship post, a Casper David Friedrich folder and a gorgeous picture by Claude Verlinde. It feels a bit weird to use it now but I suppose it's still Friday a few places in the world.

La Fee Frileuse by Claude Verlinde.

And For those of us now living in Saturday here are the only two results for when I searched my archives for Sat.
 Nymph and Satyr by Alexandre Cabanel. 1860.

Two Satyrs by Peter Paul Rubens, 1618-19.
I love the comedy and malevolence in this image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...