Friday, March 25, 2011

Picture of the Week: What's in an Allegory

Soak it in. Divine its meaning. Tis and Allegory by the great Leonardo da Vinci!
Personally I think it means, WATCH OUT FOR THAT GIANT EAGLE!! But I could be wrong.

On a side note what animal do you think it is in the boat?

Don’t read the next bit until you have answer lest it cloud your judgement.

I originally thought it looked like a pig (I think I’ve seen pigs steering ships before so it was the obvious choice) but then the INTERNET told me it was a wolf and more and more I think it looks like a wolf in everything but the face. That face is a mystery, a pig with a nose instead of a snout, but it really doesn’t look like a wolf to me. Oh woe, if only Leo was here now to clear up the matter, I’m sure he’d return my phone calls, unlike Michelangelo who would totally snub me. In any case, if you have any thoughts on the matter please let me know.

That was a bit of a wacky post for you, but it's a bit of a wacky picture, which is why I like it so much. Have a good weekend (I'm going to a party) and keep those imaginations pumping.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...