Monday, March 7, 2011

Annie Leibovitz

It feels like I'm constantly tired at the moment, I think it's all the rain we've been getting (in SE Queensland). I'm not even pre-writing this in Word like I normally do.

So the other day I was having coffee with my parents and my dad was reading the newspaper. Suddenly a picture in the paper caught my eye it was Queen Latifah as Ursula from Disney's The Little Mermaid photographed by Annie Leibovitz.
Now I had seen these pictures before and many other Leibovitz beauties but it was a while ago and I'd forgotten all about them (shame on me). But now I have done a considerable google search and saved numerous photographs to post here when the time arises...

The time has arisen!
Here are a few of my faves for your enjoyment.


Alice in Wonderland, Vogue, featuring Natalia Vodianova.

Beauty and the Beast, Vogue April 2005, featuring Drew Barrymore.

 Snow White, Disney Dreams collection, featuring Alec Baldwin and Olivia Wilde. (Alec Baldwin heehee)

Romeo and Juliet, Vogue, featuring Coco Rocha and Roberto Bolle.

The Wizard of Oz, Vogue, featuring Keira Knightly. (Wish I'd found this two weeks ago.)

To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...