Thursday, July 11, 2013

Life Instyle Progress Update

With Life Instyle only three weeks away now, there's not much else I can think about. So here's a progress update.

I finished putting my catalogues together last week and can't wait to see them in the flesh.

My new business cards have arrived.


My postcards have arrived.


And truck loads of supplies have been rolling in. This mammoth box of metal came yesterday and my arms are still aching from carrying it home from the post office.


So what's still left to do, quite a lot; line sheets, order forms, newsletter signup sheets, display design. I've lists upon lists upon list all over my desk, walls and computer. Fingers crossed they're coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...