My picks from Pinterest; the boards I found them on, and the sites they came from.
1. Wilting Flowers
- This evocative photograph comes from Pumpkin Eye, a Tumblr account gathering together a myriad of quirky and just plain pretty images.
- I found it on Roachel Follett's comprehensive 'Flowers' board.
2. Fashion photograph by John Rawlings, 1941
- I traced the pin back to Le blog de SoVeNa. The images found there are fascinating, unfortunately the articles are not written in English so I can't make heads or tails of them, but the images are more than enough to get me through. Knowing the image is by John Rawlings, however, you can find out more about him and his work at Voguepedia.
- The board on which I saw it: Adelaide McKenzie's 'Past'.
3. Paper Flowers
- A tutorial from the design and DIY blog
known as The Elli Blog. Beautifully laid out and with an added interest in
weddings this is a lovely blog to take a wander through. A clearly laid out and well styled tutorial for the pin is also available.
- The pin came from Cici Absolutely White’s ‘Do It Yourself’board full of amazing DIY I’m dying to try.
4. Paper Houses
- The paper houses come from the blog Designand Form. For those feeling crafty there’s a tutorial complete with templates on the site. Design and Form is run by Emma Sweden and home to many other stunningly minimalist paper craft tutorials.
- I found this pin on Robbie Lockard’s ‘Tablescape Ideas’ board.