Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February

It's the first of Febuary today, at least for another hour and a half. This month is going to be a big one for me. I have lots of markets lined up, some new, some old. I have the last three weeks of my SciFi short story course. My birthday, which also happens to mark the one year anniversary of this humble blog.
Despite the many things to do and the life that will undoubtedly get in the way I'm determined this month (and this year) to stay on top of, and make time for, everything. Today I also happened to buy a new sketch book, beautiful, hard bound, and full of blank pages just waiting to be filled. As a symbol of my dedication productivity and to kick off my new visual journal I decided that for the month of February I would draw a picture a day, for the month of February.

So without further ado here is the pic for Feb 1st.


Please excuse the dodgy-ness of the photo's it's very late.

P.S. I will still strive to fill your days with beautiful pictures by talented artists and not just my random doodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...