Friday, July 1, 2011

Picture of the Week or maybe not

Hey folks. Tonight my arms are tired and my legs are sore. I spent the day plodding around Brisbane city. The main reason for this was to check out Bleeding Heart Gallerie's monthly markets, which were awesome. I bought a pair of fingerless gloves and saw plenty of beautiful jewellery and art. Today was the first day of three in which I plan to attend three different markets. Tomorrow it will be the Finders Keepers market and Sunday I'll pay a little visit to the Young Designers market, at the end of this, not doubt exhausting, weekend I hope to write a review of all three over at Blogcritics and hit up the highlights over here.

Some business cards I picked up, I feel a little guilty because I know I didn't grab everyone's.
There were also some lovely hand made bags with $10 on each bag going to cancer research.

Some of the highlights for me were ruby & lo's cute sweet designs and Kitty Hugo's gorgeous knit jewellery, which is a bit of a thing with me at the moment, almost enough to make me take up knitting.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...