Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's Just Hearsay

Today I did it, all those things I said I was going to do, I actually did them. I changed my (unofficial still need an abn) business name, it's now Hearsay in case you were wondering. I added stock to my previously empty shell etsy and madeit online stores. And, here's the biggy, I applied to the Bleeding Heart City Markets.
Even if I don't get in, I'm pretty proud of all the work I've done, and there's always next month :)

Here's some pics of my lovely new stock, I wouldn't hold it against you if you bought something. There'll be a lot more added soon as well, so don't forget to check back (again and again and again).

 Yellow button earrings with surgical steel backs.

 Nautical is still quite the thing, don't you think.

 Who doesn't like lace? Weirdos that's who.

 Hand printed doily pattern totes, all natural 100% cotton.

 Florals just in time for Spring (I'm getting sick of the cold).

 Navy blue snap clips with a funky orange underside.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...