Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Faustas

Last night I saw the Queensland Theatre Company/Bell Shakespeare production of Faustus. It was a total win in my eyes. My full review of the play is now on Blogcritics.

Faust et Marguerite, 1871.

Faust et Mephistopholes, 1871.

Faust, 19th Century.

Heine Doktor Faust, 1851.

1620.

By Eugène Delacroix.

By Eugène Delacroix.

 Page 4 by Harry Clarke, 1925.

Faust and Erdgeist by Johann Wolfgang Goethe.

By Hendrik Frans Schaefels, 1863.

Gretchen by Margret Hofheinz-Döring, 1964.

Faust by Rembrandt, c. 1652.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

1 comment:

  1. I should also see a shakespear play once in my life, and get cultured.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...