Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vladimir Kush

So I'm sick. That's right I have a cold and it's making me utterly miserable, OK maybe not utterly but a little bit. I'm somewhat sheered by the fact Suite101 has accepted me as a writer, I'm teaching myself to play the Ukulele and I've been looking at the fabulously surreal art of Vladimir Kush which I will share with you now.

 Above the Sea Level, 2008.

 Arrival of the Flower Ship, 2008.

 Atlas of Wonder, 2008.

 Born from the Sea, 2008.

 Divine Geometry, 2008.

Knight of the Shiny Shield, 2008.
How good would this have been for my warrior post.


To keep up to date with the words and pictures I'm sharing now head on over to my new website, www.sarahfallon.net.  I'm talking readingwriting and all kinds of daydreamy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...