I wanted to try something else today as well. In my study at home I have various corkboards covered in pictures and notes and what have you which I call inspiration boards (I think I stole that from somewhere). Anyway, I was originally going to take a photo of one of these boards and post it, but with my limited photographic skills the board always warps in a fishbowl sort of way. So rather than show you a bulbous cork board with unrecognisable images I thought I’d build a digital inspiration board using Photoshop and featuring our very own PICTURE OF THE WEEK!
Hmmm… It’s ok but I think I rushed it and the ones on my wall are better, no strike that it’s growing on me, I’m quite fond of it.
So as best I can I’ll tell you who the images are by or where I got them in order from left to right moving down the image:
1. Fashion photograph by Eugenio Recuenco
2. Ophelia by John Everett Millais
4. Fashion photograph by Paolo Roversi
5. PICTURE OF THE WEEK Mwahahahahahahaa
6. http://www.bestfitdirectors.com/ (This website has absolutely nothing to do with anything on this blog I just thought the pic fitted on the board.)
7. http://www.twingraffix.com/rooms_victorian.html (This is the same as number 5)
8. Fashion photograph by Paolo Roversi
9. Pia de Tolomei by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
10. Curtis Botanical Magazine Vol. 1-2